Monday 9 April 2012

The Russians Are Coming.

Spartan Games has released some teaser shots of their forthcoming releases for the Russian Coalition.

These are my favourite models so far and I can see me adding a second faction before I've even got my first one sorted. Luckily for my wallet it looks like it will be a while before we see these models coming out.

Borodino Class Battleship

Now this is what I call a battleship. Guns and turrets all over the place, very menacing.

Suvorov Class Frigate
Apparently this model is based on an actual Russian ship design, a Novgorod Class wooden Monitor.

Kursk Class Land Dreadnought

The land game side of DW doesn't really appeal to me but this is a meaty looking beast.

I pick up my DW fleet tonight so look for some posts on my painting efforts and battle reports soon.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome looking units. Mark wants us to get into DW - and I'm looking forward to our first game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to actually getting a game in too. I discounted DW for ages as I thought it was just standard naval warfare with weird looking ships, but it's much more than that.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...