Monday 21 May 2012

Dice

After many hours of research and reasoned thought I've come to the conclusion that the only reason I lose so many games is that either my dice are rubbish or I'm a crap gamer. Obviously the correct answer is that my dice are rubbish. So to rectify this I've ordered a load of Chessex dice. So from now on expect to see nothing but reports of my many glorious victories!

But that's not the reason for this post. The company I've ordered my dice from sent me a marketing e-mail about some new dice they have that looked interesting, DGD Tank Logo dice.


Instead of a six they have a picture of a tank. They have eighteen different dice with tanks ranging from the Churchill above to T70's and Tiger II's but strangly no Shermans yet. I was quite taken with the idea of having dice that matched my tanks. But there's two things that put me off. First is the size they're 22mm, which is quite big for a gaming dice when you're rolling a bunch. Secondly the price they're £1.50 each. I suppose that the size and subsequent price is due to the need able to print a recognisable tank on the dice.

Still I thought that this was an interesting idea and some of you rich people out there might want to buy a few. So if you do they are available from The Dice Shop Online.

3 comments:

  1. Good grief! Just when I think I'm over my dice fetish, you drag me back in again.

    A dice with a T-34 on it! I'm IN!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...