Tuesday 31 July 2012

More Malifaux New Releases

Wyrd have released pictures of some more of the new miniatures that will be available at GenCon. This time it's some Arcanist figures & crews. They have also confirmed that these new releases are plastic injection molded miniatures, not 'bendy' plastic or finecast.


Rail Crew Box Set - $35.00 

Metal Gamin (3 pack) - $21.00

Rail Golem - $35.00 

Willie the Demolitionist - $16.00

I don't know whether it's their new approach or not but these figures look a cut above their usual designs. I particularly like the Mei Feng model, although I'll be interested to see how it fits together. It also looks like it might be a pain to transport but I can still see me investing heavily in these new releases when they come out.

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...