Monday 30 July 2012

Malifaux: Witchling Stalkers & Death Marshals

Looking at yesterday's post got me thinking about Malifaux again. I haven't played in a while and I've had some half finished figures on my desk for ages. So I decided it was about time I finished them off.

The first pair are Death Marshals. I did my usual base coat of spray white and then used washes on most of the model. I'm fairly happy with them except for the 'flames' (or whatever it's supposed to be coming out of the coffin) I wanted a more two tone effect but the yellow highlights didn't show up as much as I wanted.


Next are some Witchling Stalkers. These were pretty simple to do and I'm happy with how they came out. I think the proportions on the sword and guns are a little off though but there's not much I can do about the sculpts.


I'm looking forward to the Gencon releases and I can see me investing in a few new crews. Particularly the Ten Thunders and Dark Debts sets.

1 comment:

  1. The stalkers are some of my favorite models out there, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...